Up to £50,000 + £10,000 bonus (paid quarterly), 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm & Company Car
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service Manager based around the North West area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Generate and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Managing the service team in the office.
- Ensuring weekly KPIs are achieved.
- Planning and organising engineers work ensuring the weeks are filled and confirmed.
- Helping in the generation of new business.
- Organising emergency call out visits.
- Regular communication with customers and engineers.
- Dealing effectively with any telephone enquiries and maintaining good customer relations.
- Training new starters within the office and on the road.
- Overseeing the quality of work from engineers and offering support when required.
- Ordering special parts (liaising with the stores supervisor and ensuring they are ordering all stock parts)
- Ensuring all engineers each day are on site at the correct time and monitoring their days.
- Customer meetings in person or via video conference when required.
- Regular reporting to the MD on the service team’s performance.
- Experience with engine and electrical parts – mechanical or electrical background knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge within the sprinkler and fire pump industry is essential.
- Building strong customer relationships with good communication on emails and phone calls.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, and engineer’s reports.
- Confident and precise communicator with the ability to manage day to day operations and workforce.
- Strong Computer literacy is a must.
- Showing initiative and bringing new ideas to the team.
- A full valid driving licence.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Recruiting Global Talent