Up to £24,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Monitoring Coordinator based around the South East area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Monitor and maintain the operational performance of monitored accounts reporting any faults to relevant regions in a timely manner.
- Have an understanding of the requirements of the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) audit requirements.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checks of monitored accounts to ensure providing correct service to customers.
- Monitor client accounts using ARC portals, reacting to incidents in a timely manner, meeting recognised performance criteria (NSI)
- Liaise with the organisation’s staff, clients, the emergency services and other services as part of the monitoring duties.
- Record information within Alarm / CCTV and other monitored operations, recording relevant accurate information, ensuring completion of documents in line with procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of information ensuring procedures for information storage and access are followed.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace, providing accurate written information related to your work, communicating effectively.
- Maintain and update various logs in line with agreed procedures.
- Previous experience in this role preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers, manufacturers & internal staff.
- Ability to resolve customer related issues.
- Ability to work as a positive team member.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines.
- Quality standards ISO19001 understanding.
- NSI Security basic understanding.
- FIA/BAFE - Fire design and maintenance understanding.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Recruiting Global Talent