Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Up to £36,000 + Bonus
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Technical Account Manager based around the South West area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Building and developing strong relationships and trust with customers.
- Manage customer accounts to ensure sales opportunities are maximised, contracts are profitable and customer service issues are dealt with promptly.
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing hardware and software solutions and services.
- Use technical experience and knowledge to work with customers at a consultative level to develop and discuss high level infrastructure solutions. Work with Technical Architects to develop solutions in more detail.
- Confidently create proposal, tender responses and bid responses.
- Ensure all sales projects are handed over to the technology support/projects team in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all orders are logged and processed in line with the company’s procedures.
- Ensure the companies CRM is kept up to date with sales opportunities and secured orders.
- Carry out presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Attend business and networking events to build contacts and opportunities.
- Assist GBE Converge with any sales activities including conferences and events where presentations and talks may be required.
- Provide excellent and effective customer service at all times.
- Ensure all paperwork and systems relating to sales and accounts are up to date.
- Any other duties set out by your line manager.
- Excellent knowledge of MS products, O365, SharePoint, firewall technologies, networking concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT hardware – Servers, Firewalls, switches, routers, PCs, mobile devices.
- Excellent attention to detail, sound problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Over 1 years’ experience working in an IT support, preferably an MSP environment covering several different technical areas.
- English Language (written and verbal) to a GCSE level or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, written, over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in providing customer service.
- At least 1 formal IT qualification at entry level or above. For example, GCSE ICT, CompTIA, Microsoft certification, BTech or similar.
- Full driving licence.
- A willingness to learn new skills and technologies in a face paced environment.
- Comfortable working within a team or on own initiative.
- Able to complete detailed and accurate documentation with attention to detail at the forefront.
- Enhanced DBS clearance or ability to gain enhanced DBS clearance.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety compliance and working practices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Recruiting Global Talent