Up to £33,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Systems Engineer based around the Northern Ireland area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Attend to calls for maintenance (on site and or by telephone) as directed by team coordinators.
- Rectify all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your control.
- Carry out a rolling programme of preventative maintenance visits.
- Collection/recording of site configuration information.
- Maintain car stock (spares) level.
- Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide cover on an out of hour’s basis on a rotating basis.
- Commission small projects when required.
- Ensure that audits are carried out of quality procedures.
- Provide training to customers and colleagues as required.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may be required
- Experience of EXACQ CCTV systems.
- Experience with Honeywell Galaxy intruder alarm systems.
- A minimum of 5 years experience installing & servicing a wide product base of access control systems, CCTV systems and intruder alarm systems.
- An IT qualification and or Electrical/Electronic qualification.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Recruiting Global Talent